The Best Collapsible Water Bottles That Won’t Take up Space in Your Bag
Traveling with a reusable water bottle is a great way to reduce your environmental impact (and save you from having to spend 5 dollars at the airport just to stay hydrated). But there is a downside: Carrying around an empty bottle in your already tightly packed travel bag is different kind of wasteful.
Thankfully, we developed Mountop Collapsible Water Bottles. They’re made with lightweight, flexible silicone that allow you to fold, flatten, or twist them down to become compact enough to fit easily into your bag and then expand again when it’s time to fill up.
The most convenient method of providing hydration during most forms of exercise is a water bottle. This is the perfect compromise between utility and convenience; they usually offer enough of a capacity for the liquid to facilitate the average workout session and they’re portable enough to be stored in a backpack or gym bag. However, some variations on this popular model have produced interesting results, such as a reusable water bottle that can be collapsed into an even smaller form when they’re empty.
The Mountop Collapsiable Water Bottle was designed to fit in your pocket, purse, backpack, or briefcase. Unlike rigid water bottles that are full of hot air when empty, it is foldable and can be rolled, folded or flattened and tucked away. This means it goes more places and fits in tighter spaces than any other bottle.
mountop Collapsible Water Bottle
We hope you can spend a few minutes to read the following instructions in detail when purchasing mountop silicone collapsible water bottle.It’s in order to avoid misunderstanding.
1. Silicone itself is non-toxic and tasteless, but after several rounds of production process to become a silicone collapsible water bottle, the odor will adhere to bottle, because the odor is not the product itself, so this odor can be eliminated. You can try the following methods:
- Exposing the collapsible water bottle to air for 2-3 days, the taste will fade drift away .
- If the collapsible water bottle is soak in hot water for 3 hours or more than 3 hours, most of the odor can be dispersed.
- The use of silicone deodorant can effectively dispel the taste of products.
- Mixed brine with a small amount of vinegar,soak the collapsible water bottle for 10 minutes or more. This is the most effective way to remove the odor of silicone.
- The use of silicone deodorant can effectively dispel the odor of silicone water bottle.
- Put the proper quantities of orange peel or lemon peel into water to boil, then pour the water into the bottle and let it stand for 8 hours.
- Fill with equal parts white vinegar and water,soak for 24hrs,rinse and air out to dry.
2. Mountop Collapsible Water Bottle is dishwasher safe and should be placed in the top rack. For maximum freshness, we also recommend a periodic 24-hour soak of fresh cut lemons with filtered water.